Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Week 2

My Twitters account I have registered is: @ChoiceMelissa

We were also asked to follow and identify twenty different types of journalists and these are the journalists that have been followed:

Kate Mcclymont (@Kate_McClymont) She is an Investigative journalist with the Sydney Morning Herald.
Amy Corderoy (@AmyCorderoy) Sydney Morning Herald health editor.
Lisa Wilkinson (@Lisa_Wilkinson) Today breakfast show co-hos.
Sarah Widara (@SarahWidera) She is a sports Journalist.
Sandra Sully (@Sandra_Sully) Ten news Journalist.
Alicia Neil (@aliciapecia) She is an entertainment editor at WHO magazine.
Kevin Roose (@kevinroose) Author of Young Money and The Unlikely Disciple.
Richard Lawson (@rilaws) Critic/Columnist for http://VanityFair.com
Angela Bishop (@AngelaBishop) Ten’s Entertainment Reporter.
Melissa Hoyer (@melissahoyer) Editor http://news.com.au
Ingrid Willinge (@IngridWillinge) Presenter and journalist at Sky News.
Ros Reines (@tabloidterror) Sydney Confidential gossip columnist.
Luke Dennehy (@LukeDennehy) Herald Sun columnist and journalist.
Elizabeth Tilley (@liztilley84) Journalist at Sky News Victoria
Laura hayes (@ljayes) She is a Sky News Political Reporter.
Kate Williams (@KWilliams858) Presenter and producer for Sky News.
Nadine Blayney (@NadineBlayney) Journalist, executive producer @BusinessChannel.
David Lipson (@lipporocks) Political Reporter for Sky News Australia.
Krissy Zarich (@KrissyZarich) Journalist with BBC Ashleigh Gillon (@ash_gillon) Political reporter and host of Newsday on Sky News.

Inquiry: Review Trendsmap (trendsmap.com) for the top Twitter trends on a particular day. Investigate some of the stories and tweets, and reflect on this on your blog.

What are the top stories in your area?

http://trendsmap.com
The top trends on Trendsmap for the 1/09/2015 were:

– leelawadeecomebackthailand
– hormonestheseries3
– baekhyun
– phuket
– photography

The first top trends on Trendsmap in my area seems to be "#leelawadeecomebackthailand" I never knew that Thai people like Korean pop this much. Trendsmaps really surprises me! The second top trend is "hormonestheseries3" It is a Thai teen drama television series and very popular among teen and young audiences in southeast Asia. From what i follow on these twitters i found that the season 3 is coming out soon.

 
https://twitter.com/j_pii9/status/643645323231948800


https://twitter.com/cookcookh/status/641667660376244224

Online Quiz 
Online Quiz for this week was pretty good, I am not that good at grammar so I got 7/10, which was okay for me because English wasn’t my first language but unless I tried my best. However, sometime I found quizzes are a bit difficult but it enables me to understand what we have learnt so far, it quite fun as well because we could try it many times until we the results were 100%.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I love the layout of your blog! Its bright and easy to read. Although, I slightly struggled reading through a few of your sentences. A few of them were quiet long. Personally I don't think it is necessary to name all of the users you are following on Twitter. Probably would have been easier to screenshot and post a photo. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your feedback. I haven't thought about screenshot my Twitter before, I should have done it!
      Cheers
      Melissa

      Delete