Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Week 8 - Instagram

Find a social media networking site that is most suitable and aligned with your interests:

Instagram


I have been using Instagram for almost a year now and I really enjoy it. Basically, Instagram is like photo album or picture diary that you are sharing with your friends or your followers. we can take a picture within the app or select photo from photo album in our mobile phone and share, we can also share our photo to Facebook, twitter and etc…

Personally
Instagram can be used to update your lifestyle or your interests. Instagram can be set to private or you can set to public where everyone can see your photos without having to ask of permission. It is more like a place that you can share your photos to other people rather than just only on Facebook. I personally set mine as a public account and use Instagram for posting photos for example like travel photo and foods!

Professionally
Some small-businesses are using Instagram to promote their businesses. They can share a photo of new products and services. For example, Japanese restaurant posts photo of new dishes or recent promotion. Instagram is a great place for marketing as people love browsing around and stay updated.

Week 8 quiz
It took me three attempts to get 10 out of 10 this week. I found that some of the questions in this quiz are somehow confusing, however after the second tried I reread the chapters and finally got full marked.
The Most difficult question for me was question 7
Which sentence is correct if the golfer’s performance was dominating?
a. The golfer’s performance was masterful.
b. The golfer’s performance was masterly.
Masterful and masterly are very similar for me, I was not quite sure which one was the right answer. After reading the book I was still confused so I asked my step-father to explain the meaning of these two words for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment